Are you a late-night Christmas Eve present wrapper? With everything that goes on during this busy season, it’s hard to not be guilty of that!
We are here to help you get ahead of the game with some DIY gift tags! Add a personalized touch to your gifts with these clay tags and get your wrapping done right now! Here’s how to make your own:
Supplies: polymer clay, wax paper, a rolling pin, a circle cookie cutter, a wooden skewer, a white paint pen, and a piece of lace (optional).
1. Roll out clay to desired thickness. Be sure to place a layer of wax paper between the clay and your work surface and a layer between the clay and the rolling pin.
2. Press the lace into the clay to create a pattern. You can use other objects instead of lace like leaves or an object with an engraved pattern in it.
3. Use a cookie cutter (or some other round object) to create circles. (For more tips on working with clay, check out this post!)
4. Use the wooden skewer to make holes in the top of each circle.
5. Place circles on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Bake according to directions on package.
6. Once completely cool, use a paint pen to write on the tags and tie them to a gift using ribbon.
If you don’t have time to make your own tags, check out these FREE printable tags!