Thanksgiving is coming up and we are making fun decor to get into the spirit! Today we’re sharing a DIY paper garland with everyone’s favorite Thanksgiving dessert…
Supplies: brown and tan paper, mini white pom poms, craft glue, scissors, and twine.
1. Cut triangles out of the tan paper to create the base of the pie slices.
2. Cut the brown paper into thin strips.
3. Accordion fold the brown paper and trim to fit the top of the tan pie slices.
4. Glue the brown paper crust to the top of the tan pie slices.
5. Glue the pom poms to the center of each pie slice.
6. When all the glue is dry, flip each of the pie slices over and attach twine to the backs.
7. Hang up your delicious garland and enjoy!
Want to make the felt leaf garland? Click here!
Be sure to follow Vicky Barone on Instagram for lots more holiday inspiration!