Today we’re sharing a detail from this year’s Christmas table! These candy cane place card holders are super easy to make (and you might even have all of the materials on hand!).
Materials: three candy canes, a hot glue gun, ribbon, and a name card.
1. Run hot glue from the base of a candy cane about 3/4 of the way up.
2. Immediately press another candy cane back to back with the first one and hold together until glue cools.
3. Run another line of hot glue in the crease between the two candy canes glued together and press the third candy cane into the glue.
(The three candy canes should be attached in a triangle formation so that they sit up as shown in the pictures.)
4. Wrap a ribbon around the middle of the candy cane tripod and tie it into a pretty bow.
5. Print or hand write name cards and set them on two of the three candy canes like an easel.
These also make great party favors your guests can enjoy after dinner! Looking for a fun new way to show off all those Christmas cards you’re getting? Line a bunch of these up for a sweet display!