These M&M pretzel kisses are our favorite treat to make during the holidays. This year we wrapped them up in cellophane treat bags with gold twist ties to give to our neighbors and friends! You might want to double the amount you plan on making because it’s difficult not to snack on them as you go!
Ingredients: Pretzel Snaps (make sure you don’t get the butter flavored ones!), Hershey Kisses and Hugs, and red and green M&Ms.
As you can see, we ate the batch with red and green M&Ms before we took a picture of them all wrapped up. Oops!
1. Preheat oven to 200.
2. Arrange pretzels on a cookie sheet and place Kisses and Hugs on top.
3. Bake at 200 for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and carefully push one M&M into each Kiss.
5. Place tray in refrigerator or freezer to set about 5-10 minutes.
6. Store in an airtight container or wrap in individual bags for gift giving!