We’ve been on a wild Popsicle kick this Summer and it looks like the rest of the Pinterest world is in the same boat. As we stock up on Popsicle pins, we came across a few recipes for “Pup”sicles and got really excited. Popsicles for Cooper Dog! How thrilled he will be.
While there are dozens of recipes to choose from out there, we quite preferred this one as it has lots of Cooper’s favorite foods. We adjusted their recipe to make just eight Pupsicles, which should last Cooper a while.
What you need:
16 oz yogurt (we used fat free vanilla yogurt)
2 Tablespoons peanut butter
2 Tablespoons honey
1 banana (mashed)
8 plastic cups (we used 2oz cups like these)
8 dog treat sticks
What to do:
1. Mix together yogurt, peanut butter, honey, and banana in a bowl.
2. Divide mixture between eight cups.
3. Cover each cup tightly with a small sheet of plastic wrap.
4. With a sharp knife, make a small cut in the center of each piece of plastic.
5. Insert one treat stick into each cup.
*Like any treat with peanut butter and honey, make sure you keep these pupsicles sealed in a labeled container away from any food you might serve your little ones
Cooper is the best dog model we’ve ever worked with, but he was so excited for his Pupsicle he just couldn’t take it anymore!
P.S. Check out the doggie Birthday cake we made for Cooper this year!