This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission, but the price stays the same for you!
Rise and shine! Today we’re sharing an easy and healthy breakfast recipe you can eat on the go! These fruit and yogurt Popsicles are made with the simplest of ingredients to kick start your morning. Here’s how to make your own…
Ingredients: greek yogurt, fresh fruit, honey, and granola (optional).
We used our favorite Popsicle mold, which you can find on Amazon right here!
1. In a bowl stir together yogurt and honey (to taste).
2. Scoop yogurt mixture into Popsicle molds until they are about half full.
3. Add fresh fruit and push down to the bottom using a spoon or a Popsicle stick. Add as much fruit as you like until it almost reaches the top.
4. Finish off the Popsicle with a scoop of yogurt and a sprinkle of granola.
5. Add a Popsicle stick and place in the freezer overnight.
That’s it! Just a few simple ingredients and you’re ready for a healthy and delicious breakfast – no spoons necessary!
We used blackberries, cherries, blueberries, and figs! What will you add to your breakfast pops?