Are you excited for Valentine’s Day?! We are busy prepping the boys’ valentines to take to school with them next week and we are loving how they turned out! Places for Faces now offers Valentine treat bag printables that are perfect for wrapping up candy hearts, stickers, chocolates, and so much more! Here is how we used Places for Faces to customize our valentines…
– A “Valentine Treat Bag Label” printed template from Places for Faces (you can find LOTS of Valentine’s Day-inspired stickers and templates to choose from on Places for Faces!).
– A stapler
– Cellophane treat bags
– Treats to fill the bags!
1. Use Places for Faces to create your template and print it as many times as you’d like!
2. Use scissors or a paper cutter to cut out the valentines on the dotted lines.
3. Cut out as many valentines as you need!
4. Fill the cellophane treat bags.
5. Fold the cut-out labels in half.
6. Place the folded label over the top of the treat bag and use a stapler to attach the label to the bag. This will also help seal the bag.
7. Have your little ones sign their names on the back!
8. Hand out your valentines!
We hope you love these printable valentines from Places for Faces as much as we do! Check out Places for Faces on Instagram for lots of fun Valentine’s Day ideas!