Are you excited for Valentine’s Day?! We are busy prepping the boys’ valentines to take to school with them next week and we are loving how they turned out! Places for Faces now offers Valentine treat bag printables that are perfect for wrapping up candy hearts, stickers, chocolates, and so much more! Here is how we used Places for Faces to customize our valentines…
– A “Valentine Treat Bag Label” printed template from Places for Faces (you can find LOTS of Valentine’s Day-inspired stickers and templates to choose from on Places for Faces!).
– A stapler
– Cellophane treat bags
– Treats to fill the bags!
1. Use Places for Faces to create your template and print it as many times as you’d like!
2. Use scissors or a paper cutter to cut out the valentines on the dotted lines.
3. Cut out as many valentines as you need!
4. Fill the cellophane treat bags.
5. Fold the cut-out labels in half.
6. Place the folded label over the top of the treat bag and use a stapler to attach the label to the bag. This will also help seal the bag.
7. Have your little ones sign their names on the back!
8. Hand out your valentines!
Our next guide of the season features gift ideas ringing in at less than $25! Looking for some last-minute stocking stuffers or a little something to give a coworker? Or do you need just one more thing to put under the tree, but you don’t want to break the bank? Here are 8 awesome gift ideas to please anyone on your list.
1. Texting Gloves
2. Fandango Gift Cards
3. Portable Phone Charger
4. Emily McDowell Mugs
5. Herringbone Throw
6. State Slate Cheese Boards
7. USB Heated Plush S’mores Slippers
8. Follow Your Heart Art Print
Here are even MORE gift guides, if you’d like to see!
Do you have a little one who LOVES cupcakes? Have a cupcake-themed birthday party with all things sweet! This cupcake liner garland is SO easy to make and helps you decorate on a budget. Keep on scrolling to see how you can make your own…
Supplies: cupcake liners, glue, and baker’s twine.
The best place to find colorful (and affordable) cupcake liners are at craft stores and places like Marshall’s or TJMaxx. They have tons of super cute designs like these multi-colored polka dot liners that we snagged for $1.99!
1. Flatten a cupcake liner by pressing out starting from the center, all the way around.
2. Flip the liner over and fold it in half with the design on the outside.
3. Lay out the baker’s twine (or whatever string you choose) and fold the cupcake liners around it where you’d like them to go.
4. Glue the folded liners together making sure the string is securely in the crease.
5. Let dry completely and hang your garland!
Have any other birthday decor ideas for a party planner on a budget? We’d love to hear them!
Is there anything more thrilling than the look of delight on your child’s face when they find a crisp dollar bill under their pillow where they once laid a tooth? Today we’re sharing six clever ideas to help the Tooth Fairy step up her game. Not that she is slacking by any means, but we just love some of these cute ideas so much we wanted to share. My very own tooth fairy pillow is on the list, and I have to say the Tooth Fairy so appreciates not having to dig her way under a pillow to find my kids’ teeth. Click the links below to see more!
Earth Day is next week and we are cooking up some fun ideas to celebrate! Today we’re sharing six delicious Earth Day-inspired desserts. Click on the links below to find out how to make your own.
We’ve collected some simple (and warm!) ideas to battle this seemingly endless Winter. Click on the links below for more details and remember, Spring is right around the corner!
1. Treat yourself with an exfoliating body scrub.
2. Make some cute and cozy hand warmers.
3. Get your blood pumping with some quick cardio.
4. Bundle up with a comfy cable knit throw.
5. Warm up with some Irish coffee.
6. Welcome Spring into your home early with a fresh floral arrangement.
So you want to have matching costumes with your boyfriend, your best friend, your sister, or your dog…but you don’t want your other half to be embarrassed? We can’t make any promises on whether or not your Halloween partner will roll their eyes, but we think these nine costumes are pretty cool. Click on the links below to see how these crafty couples made their awesome costumes!
1. Bank Robbers
2. Alice & the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland
3. Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash
4. Curious George & The Man with the Yellow Hat
5. Spartan Cheerleaders from SNL
6. Sam Shakusky & Suzy Bishop from Moonrise Kingdom
7. Pizza Slice & a Pizza Delivery Guy
8. Deer & Hunter
9. Black & White Swans from Black Swan