Are you experiencing April showers today too? Spring’s return has been lovely, but we can’t wait for the May flowers to arrive! While you’re inside experiencing rainy days, we have a chocolaty snack recipe you can make in no time…
Ingredients: fresh fruit, candy melts, and lollipop sticks.
1. Clean and dry the fruit. Peel and cut bananas and kiwi into 1/4 inch slices. Remove stems from strawberries.
2. Insert lollipop sticks into fruit.
3. Melt chocolate candy melts in the microwave according to directions.
4. Dip each piece of fruit into the melted chocolate and place on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
5. Place baking sheet in the fridge for 15 minutes to set chocolate.
6. Enjoy immediately!
What a sweet way to combat those rainy day blues! Enjoy!