It’s Fri-YAY! To celebrate, we whipped up a batch of Funfetti Fudge! This recipe is super simple to throw together and the end result is a decadent treat you won’t want to put down.
1 14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup Funfetti cake mix
2 cups white chocolate candy melts
1. In a microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, the cake mix, and the candy melts.
2. Put bowl in microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until smooth and candy melts are melted.
3. Line an 8×8″ cake pan with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick spray (optional).
4. Gently fold in sprinkles and immediately pour into the cake pan.
5. Top with more sprinkles.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into squares, or bite-sized pieces and enjoy!
We hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Check us out on Instagram and let us know what you’re up to!