Happy almost-Friday! We have the perfect drink to start practicing for the weekend! This cocktail is a super easy version of the classic mojito, with a berry sweet twist!
1 oz white rum
1 oz simple syrup
6-8 fresh mint leaves
1/2 a lime
1. Clean the mint leaves, strawberries, and lime. Cut 1-2 strawberries into slices and set aside. Cut lime into quarters.
2. Muddle mint leaves, remaining 2 strawberries, and quartered limes.
3. Add rum and simple syrup and continue to muddle.
4. Add ice and shake.
5. Pour into a glass and top with soda water.
6. Garnish with lime and strawberry slices.
Enjoy! (responsibly, of course 😉 )