If you’re looking for some easy and delicious game-day snacks, we are here to help! And if you’re looking for a way to make those game-day snacks super cute, we can help you with that too!
Places for Faces lets you upload and crop a photo, add stickers to match your theme, and create dessert toppers, thank you notes, valentines, and so much more! Today we’re sharing how we’re using Places for Faces to cheer on our teams for this year’s Super Bowl!
Look how sweet these rivals are! These pepperoni and cheese bites are so easy to throw together and your little ones will LOVE seeing themselves as football players!
– A block of cheese (or pre-cut cheese cubes)
– A bag of sliced pepperoni
– Colorful toothpicks
– Scotch tape
– A Places for Faces printed dessert topper template.
1. Upload a photo to Places for Faces and crop.
2. Choose stickers from the “Football” section in the drop down menu on the right.
3. Choose a template like the “Dessert Toppers – Football 2016” by choosing “Football” under Themes in the left side bar.
4. Purchase your template and print it as many times as you’d like!
5. Cut out the cute little football players.
6. Tape the ovals onto toothpicks, making sure to leave enough room for the appetizer!
7. Cut your cheese into cubes.
8. Take a slice of pepperoni and fold it in half twice.
9. Stick a toothpick through the folded pepperoni, and then through the cheese cube.
10. Serve on a tray for all your guests to enjoy!
If you’re feeling extra fancy, try these mini caprese salads! All you need are mozzarella balls, fresh basil, and cherry tomatoes. We’ll feature the full recipe and more ideas later this week on the blog 😉
Who are you rooting for this Sunday? If you’re having a Super Bowl party, we hope it’s a blast!