Our Dip Dyed Frosted Tumblers have been such a hit lately, that we decided to bring back out the Martha Stewart glass paint to create something new! These frosted glass vases use the same technique as the tumblers and make the perfect accessory for fresh flowers in your home.
Here’s how you can make your own:
1. Clean the tumblers with rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball or paper towel. Let dry.
2. Tape off sections of the vases and press out all the air bubbles under the tape with your fingernail.
3. Dip the pouncer or brush in the frost paint and begin painting the vases using an up and down motion.
4. Let dry two hours, then apply a second coat to even out the paint.
5. Let dry overnight and then peel off the tape.
6. Follow the directions on Martha Stewart’s craft website for how to set the paint (We air cure for 21 days, but you can also oven bake them).
Don’t forget to follow Vicky Barone on Instagram for even more ideas!