How ridiculously cute are these Easter marshmallow pops? We had so much fun making these characters come to life and we’re excited to share them with you today!
1. Put each marshmallow on a cake pop stick.
2. Dip the marshmallows in melted yellow candy melts for the chicks and white candy melts for the bunnies.
3. Place coated marshmallows on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet and let set in the refrigerator.
4. Cut extra marshmallows into triangles for the ears and wings*
5. To coat the wings and ears with candy melts, first put each on a toothpick and dip them like you did the whole marshmallows. Then place coated wings and ears in fridge to set as well.
6. When everything has set, remove the toothpicks from the wings and ears, dip the bases in candy melts, and attach to the whole marshmallows.
7. To attach the candy eyes: add a little melted chocolate to the back of each eye using a toothpick. Adhere to marshmallow.
8. To make the bunny nose: melt the pink candy melts and use a toothpick to carefully paint a triangle just below the eyes.
9. To make the chick’s beak: add red food coloring to the remaining yellow candy melts to create an orange color. Repeat step 8.
*Tip for cutting marshmallows: Keep a glass of water next to your cutting board and dip the knife into it between each cut. Keeping the knife wet will prevent the marshmallow from sticking to the blade. It will also help create clean cuts when cutting small shapes.