It’s not even Christmas yet, but we are already getting so excited for New Year’s Eve! To celebrate, we created these sparkly headbands to wear while you watch the ball drop. Here’s how to make your own…
Supplies: plastic headbands, wire, scissors, glittery paper, and hot glue.
1. Cut different sized star shapes out of glitter paper.
2. Cut a length of wire and roll the end of it into a flat coil (this will give more surface area for the hot glue to stick to).
3. Attach a star to the coil using hot glue. Repeat until all of the stars are glued to pieces of wire.
4. Wrap the other end of the wire to the headband until the star is at the desired height.
5. Repeat with the rest of the stars until the headband is full.
6. Wear and enjoy!
What are your plans for ringing in the new year? We’d love to hear!