Boo! Today we’re sharing a Halloween garland that only requires 3 supplies! Here’s how to make your own ghost garland…
Supplies: white yarn, googly eyes, and glue.
1. Begin by wrapping yarn around your hand (or a pre-cut piece of cardboard) until you reach desired fullness.
2. Thread another piece of yarn into the loop you created and tie it tight.
3. This method is similar to making a yarn pom pom, but instead of tying a second piece of string around the center of the loop, you’ll tie it closer to the top to create a little round ghost head!
4. Cut the bottom larger part of the loop and trim to even out.
5. Add googly eyes with glue.
6. String together on another piece of yarn!
What other fun Halloween projects are you working on? We’d love to hear!
[…] Candy Melt Cupcakes | 2. Countdown Frame | 3. Metallic Skull 4. Character Cupcakes | 5. Ghost Garland | 6. Jack-o-Lantern Soda Bottles 7. Milano Mummies | 8. Cheese Dip Bats | 9. Hocus Pocus Banner 10. […]
Comments are closed.