This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission, but the price stays the same for you!
Happy Chocolate Cupcake Day! Doesn’t that sound like the most delicious holiday ever?! To celebrate, we are sharing some super cute and fun Halloween cupcakes! Here’s how to make your own…
Supplies: chocolate cupcakes, chocolate icing, Ziploc bag, mini Oreos, regular sized Oreos, candy eyes, and white candy melts.
For the bats:
1. Ice a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting.
2. Split an Oreo in half and use the side without frosting for the wings. Break this cookie in half down the middle and press into the chocolate frosting.
3. Using chocolate frosting for the glue, add candy eyes to a mini Oreo.
4. Press the mini Oreo into the center of the cupcake!
For the mummies:
1. Melt white candy melts according to directions.
2. Scoop into a Ziploc bag and cut a corner off.
3. Pipe the candy melts onto a chocolate cupcake from side to side.
4. Press candy eyes on top.
Aren’t they the cutest? Watch out for little hands scooping them up! Happy Chocolate Cupcake Day, everyone. We hope you celebrate accordingly! 🙂