The weekend is almost here and we are celebrating with a sweet and salty treat! These chocolate dipped pretzels are a delicious last-minute dessert that are sure to impress.
Ingredients: pretzels, candy melts, and sprinkles.
1. Melt candy melts in the microwave according to directions.
2. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
3. Dip pretzels into melted chocolate and then immediately into sprinkles.
4. Place on baking sheet.
5. Let cool or speed up the process by placing the baking sheet in the fridge.
6. Store in an airtight container.