Happy November, friends! We are so excited for this new holiday season and all the fun Thanksgiving crafts and decor we’ll be sharing. We’re also extra excited that it’s finally appropriate to talk about Christmas! Personalized Holiday ornaments are now available in the Etsy shop if you’re in the mood to start your holiday shopping now. 😉
Our “Give Thanks” garland from a few years ago has always been such a hit, that we’ve come up with a new design using felt. This new “Give Thanks” banner requires absolutely no sewing, so grab your hot glue gun and follow us!
Supplies: felt, fabric scissors, regular scissors, letter stencils/template, hot glue, and twine.
1. Choose a font you like and print out the letters you’ll need for the garland. Cut out each of the letters using regular scissors (You can also use a stencil for this, or just free hand the letters).
2. Tape the paper letters to the colored felt and cut them out using fabric scissors.
3. Cut little flags for each letter out of a neutral colored felt.
4. Glue each letter to a flag and let cool.
5. Line up the flags in reverse order and flip each one over. Put two hot glue dots on the back of each flag and press twine into the dots. Hold in place until the glue cools.
6. Flip the banner over and hang where you’d like!
We hope everyone has a happy happy Monday and a wonderful week!