Do you have a little one who LOVES cupcakes? Have a cupcake-themed birthday party with all things sweet! This cupcake liner garland is SO easy to make and helps you decorate on a budget. Keep on scrolling to see how you can make your own…
Supplies: cupcake liners, glue, and baker’s twine.
The best place to find colorful (and affordable) cupcake liners are at craft stores and places like Marshall’s or TJMaxx. They have tons of super cute designs like these multi-colored polka dot liners that we snagged for $1.99!
1. Flatten a cupcake liner by pressing out starting from the center, all the way around.
2. Flip the liner over and fold it in half with the design on the outside.
3. Lay out the baker’s twine (or whatever string you choose) and fold the cupcake liners around it where you’d like them to go.
4. Glue the folded liners together making sure the string is securely in the crease.
5. Let dry completely and hang your garland!
Have any other birthday decor ideas for a party planner on a budget? We’d love to hear them!