Independence Day is in less than 3 weeks and we have quite a few tasty treats to share leading up to the festivities! Today we have a Patriotic twist on chocolate covered strawberries that your friends and family will love. Read on to see how easy they are to assemble!
Supplies: strawberries, white candy melts, blue sugar sprinkles, a cookie sheet, and wax paper.
1. Wash the strawberries and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Melt candy melts in a bowl according to the directions on the packaging. Stir until there are no lumps.
3. Pour the blue sprinkles into a small bowl.
4. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
5. One-by-one, dip each strawberry into the candy melts and roll around until coated. Make sure to leave a third of the red of the strawberry uncovered.
6. Immediately dip the chocolate covered strawberry into the blue sprinkles, rotating until the bottom third of the strawberry is coated.
7. Lay each finished strawberry on the cookie sheet. When the cookie sheet is full, place it into the fridge to set the chocolate.
We are so excited to share the rest of our red, white, and blue ideas. Stay tuned!
Click here to find more creative ways to use candy melts.