Cooper’s Birthday is next weekend, so we whipped up homemade dog treats with some of his favorite ingredients!
These treats are so easy to make and you probably have all of the necessary ingredients in your kitchen right now!
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tablespoons all natural creamy peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mash banana in a bowl, then add egg, peanut butter, and 3/4 cup flour. Stir until well incorporated.
3. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of flour onto a clean, dry surface to roll the dough.
4. Roll the dough using a rolling pin dusted with flour.
5. Use a cookie cutter to cut shapes into the dough.
6. Place cut dough onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 350. Let cool before serving.
Here’s sweet Cooper dog trying to be patient…
….and here he is, not trying quite so hard to be patient.
Homemade dog treats make excellent gifts as well. Tie them up in some cute baker’s twine and give them to a fellow dog lover! As for us, we’ll be gifting all of these treats (in moderation, of course) to the soon-to-be birthday boy! Happy Birthday, Coop!
*Store treats in an airtight container for up to a week, or freeze for up to a month.
[…] Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats | 2. The Cooper Dog 3. Doggie Birthday Cake | 4. “Pup”cakes 5. Baby Food Dog Treats | […]
Comments are closed.