Do you have leftover baby food taking up space in your pantry? Maybe a couple jars of your baby’s least favorite meal, or just some pouches your “big kids” no longer want to snack on? Don’t throw them out! All you need are two more ingredients and you have some healthy and tasty treats for your dog!
1. A pouch or jar of baby food. *MAKE SURE it does not contain any ingredients that are harmful to dogs! We had a couple jars that had raisins as an ingredient so we skipped over those!
1. Mix equal parts of each ingredient until you reach a consistency similar to pizza dough.
2. Sprinkle flour on a clean surface and roll out mixture.
3. Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes and place them on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil. You can also use a knife and cut the dough into rectangles or squares.
4. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Let cool.
We hope your pup loves these treats as much as Cooper does!
*Read ingredients of baby food carefully to make sure there are only all natural ingredients, no added sugars, and no fruits or vegetables that are harmful to dogs.
*Serve in moderation.