Remember that holly wreath that was peeking out in the Apple Cranberry Sangria post? Well, it is here today to make it’s debut! I got this idea from here and decided to make my own. Keep reading to see how you can too!
1. Cut felt into leaves approximately the same size. You can make a stencil to do this, but we just did them free-hand.
2. Fold a leaf in half and stick a pin through the base.
3. Insert pin into wreath form with all of the leaves pointing in the same direction.
4. Repeat until the wreath is full.
5. Use hot glue to attach the red felted wool balls.