This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission, but the price stays the same for you!
We are SO excited to share all the new Christmas content we’ve been working on! First up, some delicious chocolate spoons to give as gifts, to add to a hot cocoa bar, or just keep for yourself to stir your coffee! Here’s how to make your own…
1. Thoroughly wash and dry the silicone candy mold before using.
2. Melt chocolate candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 30 second intervals, stirring frequently until smooth.
3. Scoop melted chocolate directly into each mold OR scoop the chocolate into a Ziploc bag and then pipe it into the molds.**
4. Gently shake and tap the mold to release any air bubbles. Add more chocolate as needed.
5. Place silicone mold in the fridge for the chocolate to harden.
6. Carefully remove spoons from mold. If any snap, you can put them back together by using some melted chocolate as glue and popping them back in the fridge.
7. Melt white candy melts.
8. Scoop white candy melts into a Ziploc bag and cut a very small corner of the bag.
9. Drizzle the white chocolate over the spoons and immediately top with sprinkles.
10. Enjoy with coffee, cocoa, or milk!
**The silicone mold packaging directions suggest breaking the candy melts into small pieces, adding them directly to the mold, and microwaving the chocolate in the mold. We tried it both ways and preferred melting the chocolate before placing it into the mold!
We hope you’re having a sweet week! Don’t forget to follow Vicky Barone on Instagram for lots more Holiday inspiration, cards, giveaways, and more!