If you follow Vicky Barone on Instagram, you might have already noticed that we have a serious thing for pineapples. It’s no wonder that we decided to throw a party dedicated to our favorite tropical fruit! Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing tutorials and recipes for the details you see below, so stay tuned! But first, check out how Places for Faces added some personality to our party!
We used Places for Faces to create appetizer toppers! Just upload a photo, crop the face, add a sticker and choose a template. You are always just a few minutes away from personalized cupcake toppers, thank you notes, signs, and so much more.
The yellow crown sticker and the pink tiara sticker matched the party perfectly. There are so many stickers and colors to choose from and we are adding new ones all the time!
To make the pineapple appetizers, you will need deli ham, fresh pineapple, Places for Faces toppers, and party picks.
1. Take a slice of deli ham and roll it into a tube.
2. Cut the ham tube into pieces and set aside.
3. Cube a pineapple.
4. Create toppers with Places for Faces (we used the “Dessert Topper” template!).
5. Cut out the toppers and tape them to the party picks.
6. Stack the ham on top of the pineapple and insert a party pick.
7. Serve immediately or keep in fridge until ready to serve.
Don’t forget to check back for details on the rest of the party!
[…] morning, party people! In case you missed it, earlier this week we wrote about our Pineapple Party! Today we’re sharing the details on how to make the felt pineapple garland we used for […]
Comments are closed.