The weather is finally heating up and we are finding the most delicious ways to cool down. Today we’re sharing a frozen lemonade drink that requires just TWO ingredients…
If you’d like these drinks to be kid-friendly, then they’ll only require ONE ingredient!
Here is what you’ll need:
– Bottled lemonade. You can make it fresh if you’d like, but we bought a bottle of Simply Lemonade to make it easier (plus it’s delicious!).
– Vodka. We used plain vodka, but try flavors like blueberry, cherry, or raspberry!
– An ice cube tray (or two!).
– A blender.
– Lemon slices, paper umbrellas, and paper straws to garnish.
1. Pour lemonade into ice cube trays and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Remove lemonade cubes from tray and place in blender.
3. Add vodka to your liking! (This step is optional!)
So deliciously refreshing. What are your plans for the Summer? We’d love to hear!
[…] Cantaloupe Mint Campari | 2. Coconut Orange Daiquiri | 3. Watermelon Raspberry 4. Boozy Lemonade Slushies | 5. Blueberry Cream Wine Slush | 6. Peach & Honey Sangria 7. Strawberry Peach Wine Slushies | […]
Comments are closed.