Happy Tuesday! Today we’re sharing a simple DIY you can create with a vase from the dollar store, some rubber bands, and a can of spray paint! Here’s how…
Supplies: tall glass vase, rubber bands, metallic spray paint.
1. Clean glass vase with rubbing alcohol to remove all oils, dirt, and dust. Let dry.
2. Wrap the vase with rubber bands in a pattern you like.
3. In a well-ventilated area (outside is best!) use spray paint to cover the vase. Let dry.
4. Add another coat if necessary. Let dry.
5. When the vase is completely dry, carefully remove the rubber bands and admire your design!
6. Use a razor to clean up any paint that got under the rubber bands.
7. Add some water and flowers and enjoy!