Happy Spring! We are so delighted that this season is finally here and we are celebrating with a tasty treat! We are no strangers to a good snack mix, and this Easter-themed recipe may be our best yet.
Ingredients: Cheerios, pretzels, popcorn, Cadbury mini eggs, sprinkles, and white chocolate candy melts.
1. In a large bowl, mix Cheerios, pretzels, and popcorn.
2. Melt candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring frequently.
3. Drizzle melted chocolate over the mixture and stir.
4. Add more melted chocolate until you reach your desired coverage.
5. Sprinkle Cadbury mini eggs and sprinkles over the top of the mixture before it cools.
6. Give it all one last stir and let cool.
7. Store in an airtight container.
YUM! We promise you won’t ever want to stop eating this addicting, salty sweet snack.
Don’t forget to follow Vicky Barone on Instagram to keep up with new Spring inspiration, pretty pictures, and greeting cards!