Happy March! Spring is in the air and we could not be any more excited. To top it all off, St. Patrick’s Day is coming up fast! Today we’re sharing a delicious shamrock-shaped treat to celebrate the lucky holiday.
These Shamrock Pretzel Pops are super easy to make and only require three ingredients!
Supplies: cake pop sticks, pretzels, rolos, and green m&ms
1. Preheat the oven to 200.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread out cake pop sticks on top.
3. Around each cake pop stick, arrange three pretzels. Make sure they are all touching each other and the stick.
4. Place a Rolo in the center of each pretzel formation.
5. Carefully place the cookie sheet into the oven for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and immediately press a green m&m into the center of each Rolo.
7. Let cool completely and remove from tray to serve.
These are SO delicious, you won’t be able to stop at just one. Enjoy!
Have any fun plans for St. Patrick’s Day? Be sure to follow Vicky Barone on Instagram for lots of holiday inspiration!
[…] Mix | Pretzel Pops Rainbow Cupcakes | Green Beer Irish Coffee | Gum […]
Comments are closed.