New Year’s Eve is just three days away! If you’re looking for festive ways to decorate, we have the perfect DIY garland for you!
Supplies: glitter scrapbook paper, a paper cutter or scissors, an X-acto knife, a cutting mat, letter stencils, string, and hot glue.
1. Using a paper cutter or scissors, cut glitter paper into rectangles. Ours were about 3.5×5″
2. On a cutting mat, use the X-acto knife to cut out triangles from the base of each rectangle to create flags.
3. Use stencils and the X-acto knife to cut out letters from each flag. We printed our letters and cut them out of card stock to create our own stencils in the font we liked.
4. Use hot glue to attach string to the back of each flag.
5. Hang your garland and enjoy!
How will you celebrate the New Year?
P.S. Places for Faces is offering a holiday coupon for 50% off templates! You can make personalized cupcake toppers, drink stirrers, centerpieces, and so much more. Use the code MERRY2015 at checkout and add some personality to your New Year’s Eve Party!