We’ve been spotting gold dipped feathers all over Pinterest and Instagram lately, so we just had to make our own. We even strung them up on a gold hoop to make a mobile! It would make the perfect sparkly addition to a dorm room or office space. Keep reading to find out how you can easily make your own gold glitter feathers…
Supplies: white feathers, Mod Podge, a paint brush, gold glitter, clear acrylic spray coating, gold thread, and a gold hoop.
1. Paint the end of a feather with a layer of Mod Podge.
2. Pour glitter over the Mod Podge and shake off excess. Let dry.
3. In a well-ventilated area (preferably outside), spray the feathers with the acrylic coating. Let dry.
4. Tie the feathers onto the gold hoop using the gold thread.
5. Hang your mobile and enjoy!
These glitter feathers would also make great place cards or wedding decorations. They are SO easy to make, you can have a collection of them in no time!
Find more of our favorite “Gold-Dipped” creations here 🙂
[…] on the blog, we are ALL about the “dip-dyed” look. Today we have an easy addition to our collection that will […]
Comments are closed.