Happy Monday, everyone! Today we have a kids craft that’s perfect for your little explorers – their very own binoculars!
Supplies: 2 toilet paper rolls OR 1 paper towel roll cut in half, scrapbook paper, scissors, hot glue, a hole punch, and yarn.
1. Wrap scrapbook paper around each tube and trace. Cut the scrapbook paper to size.
2. Use hot glue to attach the paper to each tube.
3. Glue both of the tubes together on their seams using hot glue.
4. Use a single hole punch to make holes in the outside top of each tube.
5. Cut a piece of yarn and tie each end to each hole.