Today we’re sharing some delicious “Easter Garden” desserts! They’re a spin on the classic “dirt cup” complete with yummy “carrots” and they’re just in time for some Spring celebrations.
Supplies: chocolate pudding, Oreos, strawberries, orange candy melts, and gummy worms.
1. Make the chocolate pudding according to the directions on the package.
2. Put some Oreos in a plastic Ziploc bag and crush them to make the “dirt.”
3. Melt the orange candy melts in the microwave according to the directions on the package.
4. Dip the strawberries into the candy melts to coat them, then place them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper to set.
5. Spoon alternating layers of pudding and cookie crumbs into a glass.
6. When the strawberries are set, place them into the dirt cups and add gummy worms.