We have the cutest little DIY for you all today! A miniature mobile full of felt hearts, just in time for Valentine’s Day. Keep reading to learn how to make your own!
Supplies: 4″ wooden embroidery hoop, pink acrylic paint, a paint brush, pink embroidery floss, a needle and thread, felt in shades of pink, and fabric scissors.
1. Take the wooden hoop apart and set aside the outside. You will only need the inner hoop.
2. Paint the hoop with acrylic paint and let dry.
3. Cut hearts out of the felt. We used a little paper stencil of a heart to make them all the same size and shape.
4. Using the needle and thread, sew three or four hearts together, leaving excess thread with which to tie them to the hoop.
5. Tie the strings of hearts onto the hoop, evenly spaced from one another.
6. Tie two long pieces of embroidery floss to the top of the hoop to hang the mobile. Make sure to tie each end diagonally spaced from one another so the mobile hangs straight.
Your new mini mobile will brighten up any room! Happy almost-Valentine’s Day!
Such great idea for valentines!
Thanks so much, Karla! We’re so glad you like it!!
[…] Vicky Barone – DIY Mini Heart Mobile […]
Comments are closed.