How about a sweet treat for after Thanksgiving dinner? We grabbed Oreos, pretzels, and some leftover Halloween candy to make these hilarious chocolate turkeys. Keep scrolling to see how you can make them too!
Ingredients: Oreos, pretzels, chocolate (for melting), candy corn, and candy eyes.
1. Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. We used a Hershey bar, but you can also use candy melts.
2. Arrange three pretzels on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper, with the bases facing each other, leaving 1/4 inch gap between them.
3. Dip an Oreo into the melted chocolate and cover completely. Use a fork to remove the Oreo from the bowl and let the excess chocolate drip off. Sit the chocolate covered Oreo in the center of the three pretzels.
4. Immediately press in two candy eyes and a piece of candy corn.
5. Repeat process on the rest of the cookies and place cookie sheet into the fridge or freezer to set the chocolate.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
Our favorites are the ones with two different sized pupils. They look like they’ve been electrocuted! You can also turn the candy eyes in different directions to make the turkeys look extra goofy.
What fun treats are you making this Thanksgiving? We’d love to hear!