This delicious Fall cocktail could not get any easier. We added a shot of Iced Cake Vodka to a tumbler of apple cider to create this sweet vanilla apple cider treat. Serve it hot OR cold, both are to die for.
Ingredients: apple cider, flavored vodka, apple slices for garnish.
1. Mix apple cider and vodka.
2. Pour over ice (optional).
3. Garnish with an apple slice and a paper straw.
1. Slowly warm the apple cider in a sauce pan on the stove.
2. Add vodka to a tumbler or mug.
3. Add warm apple cider to the mug and stir.
3. Garnish with an apple slice or a cinnamon stick.
We hope you enjoy this Autumn treat. Follow Vicky Barone on Instagram and like on Facebook for more ideas and recipes!
Loving this !!!
Thanks!! So glad you like it 🙂
Comments are closed.