Mason jars are so versatile when it comes to crafting, you really can’t go wrong. This is especially true with these beautiful gold dipped jars. We are so pleased with how they turned out that we want to share just how easy the process is!
Supplies: Mason Jars, metallic spray paint, blue painter’s tape, and a plastic bag
1. First make sure the jars are clean, dry, and dust-free.
2. Tape off a line around the jar with painter’s tape. Seal the tape with your fingernail or a credit card to press out any air bubbles.
3. Rip a small piece of a plastic bag and use it to cover the rest of the exposed jar so no rogue paint gets to it. Tape it in place with another piece of painter’s tape.
4. Following the instructions on the paint can, spray paint the jar.
5. Let dry completely before removing the tape.
These painted jars would make beautiful centerpieces at a wedding, don’t you think? For now, they are perfect for holding fresh blooms on our office desks 🙂