We love a good box of pink and yellow Peeps this time of year, but we love them even more when they’re dipped in chocolate! Take your Peeps to the next level this Easter by adding a cake pop stick, melted chocolate, and sprinkles!
Ingredients: Peeps (we used the bunnies in pink and yellow), dark chocolate, white chocolate, and pink candy melts, assorted sprinkles, and cake pop sticks. You can get Peeps at your local grocery store or dollar store and the rest of the ingredients and materials at a craft store!
1. Push cake pop sticks into the base of the marshmallow about 3/4 of the way in.
2. Melt chocolates according to the directions.
3. Dip marshmallows in melted chocolate to coat them as much as you’d like.
4. Before the chocolate cools, add sprinkles!
5. Lay finished marshmallows on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
6. Cool in refrigerator until the chocolate is set.
7. Store in airtight container.
Stay tuned for more fun Easter recipes and DIY projects on the blog!