Looking for a football-themed treat for your Super Bowl Party this weekend? These chocolate covered strawberries are easy to make and are sure to impress your party guests.
1. Wash and dry strawberries.
2. Melt dark chocolate and dip strawberries.
3. Lay dipped strawberries on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
4. Melt white chocolate and spoon into a Ziploc bag.
5. Cut the tip of the Ziploc bag and squeeze the white chocolate onto the strawberries to create laces and stripes.
6. Move to the refrigerator to cool and harden.
7. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge until ready to serve.
We hope all of our east coast neighbors are enjoying their snow day and staying safe!