Here’s our favorite detail from our Thanksgiving Table this year! We painted the tiniest pumpkins we could find at the farmer’s market, added our own kraft paper tags et voila! Everyone gets their own baby pumpkin on their plate!
1. Clean pumpkins with a wet paper towel and dry off completely.
2. Paint pumpkins with acrylic paint and let dry completely (We used white pumpkins so we only needed one coat of paint to cover them! You might need two or three coats with an orange pumpkin).
3. Cut kraft paper into tags and hole punch a little hole in the top left corner for the twine.
4. Using the stamps and stamp pad, add names to each tag. Let dry.
5. Thread twine through the hole in the tag and tie around pumpkin stem loosely.