Looking to add some spooky details to your Halloween party? How about these jack-o-lantern soda bottles with sweet faces and even sweeter orange soda! Here’s how we made our own and topped them off with Places for Faces…
Supplies: glass bottles, black vinyl stickers, scissors, Places for Faces, tape, and paper straws.
1. Clean your soda bottles thoroughly and let dry.
2. Cut silly jack-o-lantern faces out of the black vinyl (we used scraps from other sticker projects!).**
3. Add the stickers to the soda bottles to create faces.
4. Use Places for Faces to create your own personalized dessert toppers.
5. Print out the template and cut out the faces.
6. Tape each one to a paper straw.
4. Add some orange soda and the straw to the bottle and enjoy!
**you can also draw the faces on with a Sharpie!
Every DIY project is better with a little personality from Places for Faces! Head over to placesforfaces.com and get started making your own straw toppers, thank you notes, gift tags, and so much more. There are lots of brand new Halloween sticker options to choose from! How will you use Places for Faces?