This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission.
4th of July Weekend is almost here! To celebrate the red white and blue, we made some tasty treats. These Rice Krispie Treat pops are dipped in melted chocolate and decorated with patriotic colors! Here’s how to make your own:
Supplies: Rice Krispie Treats (you can buy these from the store, but homemade are SO much tastier!), candy melts in white, blue, and red, wax paper, a cookie sheet, Ziploc sandwich bags, and striped paper straws.
The supplies above contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission.
1. Melt candy melts in the microwave (each color in its own bowl) according to directions on package.
2. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
3. Insert paper straws into each Rice Krispie Treat.
4. When the chocolate is melted, dip a Rice Krispie Treat into one of the colors. You may need to use a spoon to spread the chocolate onto the Rice Krispie Treat. Set on wax paper and dip the next treat until all are covered.
5. Scoop the remaining chocolate into Ziploc bags and cut one corner. Squeeze the chocolate out of the bags in a zig-zag or striped pattern on the treats!
6. Let the chocolate harden (you may need to pop these in the fridge for a few minutes!) and serve!