Are you surviving Daylight Savings? We know it’s tough, but it also means that Spring is closer than ever! To celebrate its arrival, we created this moss door hanger. Here’s how to make your own…
Supplies: moss round, wooden letters, felt, scissors, ribbon, and hot glue.
1. Attach wooden letters to the moss round using hot glue. Be sure to press each letter down firmly until the glue cools completely.
2. Trace the word “Spring” onto a piece of paper or print out the word in a font you like. Cut it out and use it as a template for a medium shade of pink felt.
3. Cut the word out of the medium pink felt and glue it to a piece of light pink felt. When the glue is set, cut around the word, leaving a 1/4″ border.
4. Attach the felt to the moss using more hot glue.
5. Flip over the door hanger and attach ribbon to the back using hot glue. To make it extra sturdy, glue a piece of cardstock to the back of the moss first. Then Glue ribbon to the cardstock.
6. Hang and enjoy!
How are you celebrating Spring’s arrival? If you’re looking for more inspiration, check out Vicky Barone on Instagram!