We have another treat that uses our silicone heart mold! These chocolate hearts are easy to make and look like they came out of a chocolate shop!
1. Candy Melts in dark cocoa and pink (we got ours from Michael’s).
2. Silicone Heart Mold (we got ours from Marshall’s but you can find them at most craft stores or on Amazon).
3. Heart Sprinkles (we got ours from Michael’s).
1. Melt chocolate in a bowl in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between until smooth.
2. Fill half of each heart mold with either pink or dark cocoa.
3. Tap the silicone tray gently against your work surface to settle the melted chocolate and create a straight line.
4. Place silicone tray on a cookie sheet in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove tray from freezer and fill the rest of each heart with either pink or dark cocoa – the opposite of whatever you added first.
6. Tap the tray to settle the chocolate and immediately add sprinkles to the top of each heart.
7. Return tray to freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate sets.
There are so many things you can make with your silicone heart mold. We hope you enjoy these fancy chocolates! Follow Vicky Barone on Pinterest to see more Valentine’s Day ideas!