This is the easiest DIY for a party that will make you feel like the fanciest host ever! These sprinkle rimmed cocktail glasses were so perfect for our Pizza and Champagne Party and they only required two ingredients!
What you need:
1. Cocktail glasses. You can use any kind of drink wear including shot glasses!
2. Chocolate bits or melting chocolate. We used Nestle Premier White Morsels.
3. Sprinkles! We used rainbow sprinkles for our first round of glasses and nonpareils for the main picture you see at the top! They both worked great.
1. Melt about 1/4 cup of chocolate bits in a small bowl in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
2. Spread the melted chocolate onto one small plate and pour sprinkles onto another small plate.
3. Dip a glass into the melted chocolate and carefully lift it back up. Slowly turn the glass clockwise and counterclockwise to catch any drips onto the rim and not down the side of the glass!
4. Immediately dip the glass into the sprinkles on the other plate. You can lift the glass up and down to pick up more sprinkles until the melted chocolate rim is covered.
5. Let the glasses set before serving. We put ours into the freezer to set faster.
6. Add your favorite cocktail (or mocktail!) and serve!
We hope this fancy touch will add some flair to your next party! Don’t forget to check out the rest of the DIY details from our Pizza and Champagne Party!