This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission, but the price stays the same for you!
Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today we’re sharing a sweet cure for the mid-week blues! These St. Patrick’s Day-inspired strawberries are so easy to make and even easier to devour. Here’s how to make your own…
Supplies: strawberries, candy melts in white and green (we used two shades of green!), Ziploc bags, scissors, a baking sheet, and wax paper.
The above supplies contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission, but the price stays the same for you!
1. Start by washing and drying the strawberries thoroughly.
2. Microwave candy melts in separate bowls according to the directions on the package.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Dip strawberries in the white candy melts and rest on the baking sheet.
5. Place baking sheet in the refrigerator while you prep the green candy melts.
6. Scoop green candy melts into Ziploc bags.
7. Cut a small corner of the Ziploc bags with scissors.
8. Remove baking sheet from fridge and squeeze green candy melts onto the strawberries in a zigzag pattern.
9. Return to fridge until the candy melts have hardened.
What do you think? Will you save these for St. Patrick’s Day or make yourself an early treat? Wilton makes so many candy melt colors, the possibilities are endless.