This delicious Fall cocktail could not get any easier. We added a shot of Iced Cake Vodka to a tumbler of apple cider to create this sweet vanilla apple cider treat. Serve it hot OR cold, both are to die for.
1. Mix apple cider and vodka.
2. Pour over ice (optional).
3. Garnish with an apple slice and a paper straw.
1. Slowly warm the apple cider in a sauce pan on the stove.
2. Add vodka to a tumbler or mug.
3. Add warm apple cider to the mug and stir.
3. Garnish with an apple slice or a cinnamon stick.