Good morning, everyone! Today we’re sharing a tasty breakfast recipe that makes the morning rush so much more enjoyable. I got this recipe from my college roommate (thanks, Jess!) and with only five ingredients, it’s super easy to throw together. I love to keep these delicious muffins in the freezer on standby for when we only have time for a 30 second breakfast.
Grab a muffin tin, preheat your oven to 325, and let’s get to cooking!
1 lb sausage
2 cups milk
1 cup Bisquick
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Brown sausage in a skillet and drain.
2. Whisk together the 8 eggs and the cup of Bisquick thoroughly.
3. Add milk and continue to mix.
4. Spray muffin tin with baking spray
5. Put sausage into muffin tins and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Pour the egg mixture on top of the sausage and cheese until the muffin tins are about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
7. Bake at 325 for about 20 minutes or until brown on top.
Keep leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat for 30 seconds in the microwave.
If you’d like to freeze them, they will keep for 1 month. Reheat for 1 minute in the microwave.