What’s more exciting than pancakes on a Saturday morning?
Mini pancakes on a stick!
All you need to make these cute little breakfast bites is pancake mix and cake pop sticks!
Ingredients: pancake mix, milk, and eggs.
1. Combine ingredients according to pancake mix package.
2. For pans that are NOT non-stick, grease with spray oil.
3. One at a time, spoon pancake batter into the pan to create a small circle (ours were about 2-2.5 inches in diameter).
4. Immediately place a cake pop stick into the center of the pancake and roll the stick to cover it in batter.
5. Flip the pancake when bubbles begin to form and cook until done.
You can even make them into little heart pops! These would be perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Pancake pops are so much fun to dip in syrup and eat, your kids will LOVE them. Try making different shapes or letters to spell our your kiddos name!